• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

might sound a really silly question but hey...

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
are bunnys hearts really close to the egde of thier body? :oops::oops:

i only ask because i know pearls heart is enlarged but when i get hold of her in the morning its feels so close to her skin its like its going to pop out. i cant help but worry that its getting bigger by the day and the drugs will stop helping :cry::cry:. id check with Alvin see how he feels but if i go near that ****** hes off :roll:

Perhaps you are picking her up and just happen to be laying your finger exactly over the apex of the heart which will make it feel like it is beating right under your finger. Have a feel around and see if there are different areas on her chest where you don't feel it so much just for your peace of mind. (In humans if you lie your finger directly over the correct spot you can locate the apex and at this point really feel the heart beating).

Perhaps you are picking her up and just happen to be laying your finger exactly over the apex of the heart which will make it feel like it is beating right under your finger. Have a feel around and see if there are different areas on her chest where you don't feel it so much just for your peace of mind. (In humans if you lie your finger directly over the correct spot you can locate the apex and at this point really feel the heart beating).

ok i will do :)

I doubt its her heart you are feeling :?

i dont feel a lump, but it feels like a really strong beat :shock:

Back