• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! Fireworks!

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Okay so my parents have gone away for the weekend so after a really atressful day at work thought id have a nice relaxing evening in with my boyfriend.... FAT CHANCE.

My 21 year old brother decided that instead of going out he would invite all his mates round and play with fireworks!!! I have no chance of stopping them!

I have locked the dogs in my other brother (who is out) bedroom which is farthest away from the garden and i have brought the rabbits in with me as I couldn't bear the thought of them in the shed with that going on, not only will it scare them to death but i'm terrified of a stay rocket headed right for the shed.

Anyway i need to know if they will be okay going back out in the cold tonight after being in the warmth of the house? I know its better than being out with the fireworks but don't want the change in temperature to do any harm!

ARGHHH I am so angry I could kill someone :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

*hugs* How stressful...siblings can really be :censored::censored: sometimes.

They bunnies should be fine to go back outside as long as the house doesn't get to hot. Generally anything over 18 degrees celcius is too hot.

I have by bunnies in at the mo and so have turned the heating off and I am sitting wrapped in a blanket.

Also putting music or the TV on will mask the noise of the fireworks...although not by much I'll admit if they are in your garden.

Hope this helps x

*hugs* How stressful...siblings can really be :censored::censored: sometimes.

They bunnies should be fine to go back outside as long as the house doesn't get to hot. Generally anything over 18 degrees celcius is too hot.

I have by bunnies in at the mo and so have turned the heating off and I am sitting wrapped in a blanket.

Also putting music or the TV on will mask the noise of the fireworks...although not by much I'll admit if they are in your garden.

Hope this helps x

Arghhhhhhhh! Tell me about it. Well the heating has packed in so there's no chance of the house overheating lol!

They're playing enough music to drown out the fireworks anyway, though i'm not sure it's any better :roll:

Back