• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else get groomed to death?

Dommy

Warren Scout
i have 4 rabbits and Lola is the only one tht licks me but its almost obsessive!!

shes sat on my desk now leaning on shoulder licking my cheeks and my chin rofl, charlie will lick my face if i recently drank Pepsi or somethin :lol: but with Lola its constant, anyone else's buns do this?:O

i have 4 rabbits and Lola is the only one tht licks me but its almost obsessive!!

shes sat on my desk now leaning on shoulder licking my cheeks and my chin rofl, charlie will lick my face if i recently drank Pepsi or somethin :lol: but with Lola its constant, anyone else's buns do this?:O

Lenny is exactly like this! He isn't a cuddle bunny in the slightest but will lick your face for hours, his breath isn't the nicest either bless him...well after he's um eaten something rather dirty! :lol::lol:

pearl has a thing about my hair, but i cant let her because im worried about my long hair and her tummy.. she looks well peeved when i move my head away tho :(

Yes Ralph will obsessively lick mine and my OH's hands, face, neck, head, hair - anything that he can get to. And he is completely obsessive about it - if you move away, he'll come and find you to start again!

Ah bless. Well I think you can consider yourself to be incredibly lucky that you have that with your bunnies as not many of them will lick.

Twinkle will lick my hand and a little up my arm, but thats only occasionally.

None of the others do! More likely to try and eat me than lick!!! :lol:

Mine never lick me :cry: I get nose rubs, tooth purrs but never licks ... my OH gets licked all the time, I'm the primary carere ... I don't get it!!

:wave: Phew thats a relief I get this from Gizmo and it does get a bit much in the sense he doesn't stop - if I push him away gently from my hand/neck/face he will find another spot like my toes and it's almost like ahhhh enough already - I kiss him loads and then he seems to calm down :lol:

Yep Jose does this all the time, she sits on the back of the settee with her feet on my shoulder licking as much of my face as possible! :lol:

It must be a Lola thing!!!! Even when I am washing the kitchen floor etc Lola will come and lick any spare flesh she can find - and she is obsessive with it - she would groom me all day if she could!

i do actually belive some excessive licking is were they are trying to get the salt from your skin too

I have often been asleep on the bed and been woken up by Lola jumping up to groom me. I once fell asleep naked on the bed in Summer - woke up to Lola licking my bum cheek! :shock::lol:

Yes, mine do this, Pipkin, Snowy don't they circle me and snowy puts his head in my hands, cola and suagr occasionaly lick me, sugar more likely, when my fingers are near her hutch, and cheeky charlie would probably eat me, as he has already chased me round the garden trying to bite me, and he has bitten me - and left a scar lol, they are a funny bunch! :)

Back