• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you're interested!..(pic heavy)

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Lola says: dis dill is nom nom, fanks mumeeee.
SDC11116.jpg

I lub my peenk bed, It is soo comfeee, my bum is all warm and snug.
SDC11385.jpg

Just 'cos I is cute.
SDC11408.jpg

Jemimah says: My face is durty, 'cos mummeh stroked me:shock:!
SDC11230.jpg

Brian says : Dis my bed not litter tray, me and ted are having a nap!
SDC11183.jpg

Soo tired! Zzzz
SDC11182.jpg

Max says:My ears are changing back whites, amg whut!?
SDC11314.jpg

Mummeh won't see me If I sneaks past here.
SDC11299.jpg

Pingu says: Dis is my Seegull featherr! Goes away or I beats you to a pulp! :shock:
SDC11267.jpg

very very pretty! :)

your rabbit brian looks alot like my Jecht in his shape its kinda wierd (not in a bad way i love it) he has the same shaped head and looks like he has long back legs? jecht has unusualy long back legs ;P

Thanks! :wave::love:

I'm slightly biased in thinking they're all beautiful..but that's expected. Brian is a very small bunny for his age, but yeah I can completely see what you're saying, he has a very elongated head and his back feet are rather large, the rest of him isn't growing! :lol:

And I agree I think Brian is Wesley's Mini Me! :lol::love:

Lola is Oggies sister I have decided :lol:

They are all gorgeous, especially flopped in the litter tray. Good to see mine arent the only ones who do that!!!! :roll: :lol:

Thank you! :D :love::love:

Jemimah flops in her litter tray too and thats really cute cos it's a small corner tray and she's just so 'diddy!' :lol::love:

Oggie can be Lola's brother if he wishes! ;) :love:

Oh yes! Curious question..if anyone sees this. I got Max when he was approximately 9months old, he nows 2.5years- he'll be 3 in May 2010. When I got him he had no grey bits at all and in the time I've had him he's developed his grey nose, ears and tail! Now the tips of his ears have got little white patches? Anyone have any ideas why this has decided to happen now? Didn't happen on his last mault :?. Cheers in adavance! :wave::love:

Back