• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im bonding..

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
A threesome

dunno020.jpg

dunno018.jpg

dunno017.jpg

Just walked in on them flat out together.

No fighting, no humping,

Frankie has been grooming Charlie, and Belle has been snuggling up to both.

Just gave them some hay :) And water. Lets see how long its going to take for it to go EVERYWHERE!!

A single a pair and a trio :(

Cherry is in for the winter, she is putting on weight, but needs monitoring closely. She doesn't have any winter coat, so it would be unfair to keep her outside. But equally bad for Charlie, as he has his full winter coat and prefers being outside. He just sat in the same spot all last night when he was in.

I felt so sorry for charlie by himself.

I tried a foursome of the two remaining pairs (Sophs and Gran and Frankie and Belle), but Granite took dislike to Frankie, leaving bites everywhere (I was in London at the time). So Frankie has had time to heal. Granite didn't like Charlie either after Autumn died, which is why I separated him originally.

Wow Lottielouise, that is a lovely sight and I am pleased it has gone easily for you as I know you have had a few problems when you started with all 6.

They look so gorgeous together. :love:

Wish I had your luck!

Nothing to do with luck just lots of practice and taking notes from this site. I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise. I have done bonding for guys on here, and would be happy to do it again. Can't guarantee success, but I will have a good go!

Back