• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby buns 11 weeks

melly

Warren Scout
i will put some pic's up tommorow, as i havnt put any up since they were a week old but i have noticed that the last couple of days one of their ears have dropped :D so im thinkin that they are both lops like their dad :love::love::love: does anyone no when i can get them done as i want to bond them with one of my girls so i will have 3 pairs of boy/girl.

:wave: It depends on the vet; mine won't neuter rabbits younger than four months old. However, some vets do the males earlier, as soon as the testes have dropped.
You'll also need to separate the boys from the girls, if you already haven't done so.:)

yeah i took them away form their mum two days ago :cry: so she is sad now as she is on her own, she cant go back with dad till the week before xmas as that is when his op time is up, so i have two sad lonely buns :cry: but i give them lots of attention. i will ring my vet mon i think as i want them done asap, so everyone is together and happy and i dont need to worry about babies lol oh forgot to say my babies are both boys :love:

Back