• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fire works

melly

Warren Scout
im not sure i have put this in the rite place but i guess i just wated to tell ppl about my neighbour/s they all no i have buns and that this was their 1st yr with fireworks, they also knew how worried i was bout it :cry: and do you no i have 3 neighbours around me and not one did fireworks!!!! :love::love::love::love: two have children, and i have a child but she knew we where not goin to have any this yr as of the buns. but how nice of my other neighbours not to do them:p. it just goes to show that some ppl are carin and im glad i have the neighbours i do. the other fireworks that went off didnt really bother my buns as i covered them and was with them when the big ones where goin off, infact sherbert looked at me as though to say wot the bloody hell are you doin out in the dark and rain :shock: lol

Last edited:
Back