• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Libby and the piggys

drboo

Mama Doe
Due to the fireworks, and my garden sounding like a war zone last night :evil:. Libby, Ned and Dexter have all been in the house (the shed bunnies/piggys are OK outside as they are not near any back gardens).

Libby doesn't like laminate, so that explains the towels and temporary litter tray, but she doesn't mind being in at all. Here are a few piccies:

BFN1.jpg

BFN2.jpg

BFN3.jpg

BFN4.jpg

BFN5.jpg

BFN6.jpg

BFN7.jpg

Hope you like them :wave:

PS. Just so people don't worry, the heating isn't on and I am wearing a very thick jumper :D

wow, what unusual looking piggies, never seen any like that before! poor wee things with the fireworks....hopefully it'll all be over soon!

They're all very cute :love:

I'm confused about Libby coming in just for firework night though, I thought she was rehomed as a houserabbit because she's a single bun?

I'm confused about Libby coming in just for firework night though, I thought she was rehomed as a houserabbit because she's a single bun?

Sorry for not making it clear - Libby didn't just come in for Bonfire night, just the piggys. She comes in the house everyday throughout the year until it becomes too cold and the heating goes on - then its time for me to jumper up :lol:

Last edited:
Back