• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie looks like she could cry

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
im soo sad mum (soo much difference in her facial expressions, compared to her usual pose for camera)

049.jpg

022.jpg

033.jpg

041.jpg

Poor Rosie :( She does look sad :( Nose rubs for the little girl and big hugs for you Lisa xXx

she does look sad, and its not just us giving her human emotion, you can actually see it if you look at the second to last pic and your siggy together :cry: poor girl, nose rubs to her xx

she does look sad, and its not just us giving her human emotion, you can actually see it if you look at the second to last pic and your siggy together :cry: poor girl, nose rubs to her xx

glad everyone on here understands, i hated my therapist on monday saying people humanise their pets and imagine they have feelings like ours - well i think they do no matter what she says, i have a heart and animals feel pain too and loss :cry:

Back