• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news - P@H removed all animals

rachglos

Warren Scout
I went into my local p@h today to stock up on bits and noticed that they have removed all their rabbits, piggies and small pets, cages and everything have gone and now they have more shelves in their place, they still have some fish at the back of the store but what good news for the little buns they had their..:D

They had a giant beautiful girl :love: in their for months and she just never sold.. Poor thing.

Bristol based store.

:thumb::thumb:

Good News, my local P@H still sell bunnies but I must say they are kept in large pens and look very well looked after x

Good News - P & H removed all the animals

That is good news:)I wish my local one would stop selling animals:cry:
I asked about the Giant bunny again last week:oops:she is the one who has been "foe sale" for over a YEAR:shock:they are going to put her in the adoption section soon:cry:also in that section is the Agouti lop who has had a chunk bitten out of his poor ear:shock:I did ask what happened to him but they said they didn't know:cry:

When I got in next I will try and ask them where they are, the pens were not massive and often had many buns in them so I think it's a change for the better. I did wonder if they would be sent back to the breader but does this not happen??

They're introducing tortoises too! :cry::cry: Poor things, they'll be kept on the wrong diet and substrate no doubt.

My PAH have just started selling lizards and stuff, but we work with them in there and the majority of the staff are very keen on the welfare of the animals, and there is 2 girls in there who LOVE the bunnies and are always found looking after them :)

I dont know if anyone remembers me posting about the Giant rabbits in our P@H?

I have heard from their Customer Services dept and she wants my telephone number so their Pets Manager can ring me.

I have to say I am quite nervous (and also slightly annoyed they wont write back after I took all the trouble to go in to detail in my email).

I dont want to have a go at them, but I just want to stick up for the bunnies that are there for a long time, thats all.

Our local branch has just been refurbished and re organised,so they now have a slightly larger area for the rabbits.

Back