• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad News - the little abandoned bun

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
For those of you who remember One the gorgeous little bunny that was abandoned by it's owners with us (they never came to collect him after their holiday). Well he sadly passed away today on the way to the vets after being spooked by fireworks last night.(Edited to add not on our property and he was locked up and in his hutch and covered over) :cry: Sleep tight little one:cry:

HHOne2.jpg

Last edited:
Aaaaw, poor little thing. Another reason to add to the list of reasons firworks should not be on sale to the general public.

So sorry for your loss.

aww i read your post about One and thought to myself how could anyone ever abandon him he is gorgous :cry:

Im so sorry - Binky Free One

sleep tight One :(:(...sorry we didnt get to find you a new home :(

Same here Angie, thank you so much for at least offering him the chance of a new home once you had a space free. He would have made someone a gorgeous companion, even as a house bun as he would just hop in from outside if he was free ranging, and yesterday afternoon was even taking a piece of Kale from my mouth and giving me kisses, he was so gentle. Steve and I had both got really attached to him. I cant bring myself to empty his hutch out tonight but will do it in the morning:cry:

Binky free One! :cry:

Lynne - so sorry for your loss - it does sound as though he'd found himself a loving home at yours even if it wasn't an official 'forever' home.

Back