• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Colonel Colin

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He really is mourning the loss of Bernie :cry:
He has spent all day like this :cry:

001-89.jpg

:cry:

Oh Bless him. :cry:
Must be so hard for them. Could you give him some extra noserubs for me?
Hugs for you too.

Oh poor Colonel Colin - it must be so sad for the ones left behind.(and you of course Jane)

Hugs for you Jane and nose rubs for Colonel Colin xxxxx

Awww, poor Colonel:cry:
My Suki was like that for a couple of days when Alistair died:cry: I hate her being alone, but she's stuck until she's gets the all clear.:cry:

I'm gonna try & get her into a 3 though

Ginger and Pickle love each other to pieces and they're both bucks. They were litter mates though so it might be different.

I have Fred and Nomad whom I bonded. They are adult unrelated Bucks and it was the easiest of bonds I have ever done !! :shock:

Trouble is I am really not sure that either of my two single Bucks will be a suitable friend for Colin :?

He looks so sad, it has really pulled at my heart strings. Bless him, please give him a nose rub from me.

Might be worth trying him with one of your bucks?

I have Fred and Nomad whom I bonded. They are adult unrelated Bucks and it was the easiest of bonds I have ever done !! :shock:

Trouble is I am really not sure that either of my two single Bucks will be a suitable friend for Colin :?

Does Colin get any contact with either of them? Through a barrier obviously.

Back