• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a small world - p@h story!

vicki267

Mama Doe
Just popped into p@h after the dentist and as I was at the till the lady commented on how lovely the Alfalfa King Timothy hay smelt, and she asked if it was bunnies being spoilt etc.

She asked how many I had and I told her three boys and three girlies.

She asked if I bred (she seemed worried) and I told her how I rescue buns and tend to take in those with disabilities/need extra love and care.

I mentioned how the last lot I took in were from another branch, and described the sickly mother, and very tiny babies and she knew exactly who I meant...

Because she adopted Eva's other two babies :D Her two boys were also very small, apparently her vet said they were not 7 weeks, more like 4 weeks old (these buns were already in the adoption centre) :cry:

She also said that the two she adopted were much bigger than Alfie, it was already a small litter, and Alfie was the runt (which I gathered).

Her boys also had the problem with their balls dropping, although the vet managed to find them in the end, so I'm hoping might be able to find Alfie's if we give him another month to grow.

Also had a little more insight into how Bobbi's real mum died, but wont post on here :cry:

I'm so sad, the first thing I done when I came into the house was find Eva and Alfie and tell them how well their family is :lol:

Back