• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I have to wait until she is neutered too?

cally73

Young Bun
I am thinking of trying to rehome a male so my Lionhead pumpkin can have a husbun. She has not been neutered yet as she is only 10 weeks, could I get a male that has been neutered already and get her done as soonas she is old enough or do I have to wait until she has been done too?

Sorry I maybe havent wxplained that very well:oops: My female is 10 weeks old and I am thinking of getting her a male friend who will have been neutered already. Would I have to have her neutered before I introduced them so her hormones are settled too?

Sorry I maybe havent wxplained that very well:oops: My female is 10 weeks old and I am thinking of getting her a male friend who will have been neutered already. Would I have to have her neutered before I introduced them so her hormones are settled too?

Ooh okay lol yeah it would be ideal if she was spayed too before starting to bond:)

Back