• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Feel So Mean!

KerryF

Young Bun
My OH took Pepper into the vets today to get him done, last night i was so pleased he was going in after being bitten on my jaw! :censored: I'm so used to his little nips on my hands and arms but that hurt like you wouldn't believe.

Anyway, i had a call when he was dropped off saying that he look really, really scared and that things started to dissapear up... think he might know what's coming! Normally going to the vets doesn't bother him one little bit!

I feel horrid now, just hope he forgives me :(

My OH took Pepper into the vets today to get him done, last night i was so pleased he was going in after being bitten on my jaw! :censored: I'm so used to his little nips on my hands and arms but that hurt like you wouldn't believe.

Anyway, i had a call when he was dropped off saying that he look really, really scared and that things started to dissapear up... think he might know what's coming! Normally going to the vets doesn't bother him one little bit!

I feel horrid now, just hope he forgives me :(

I'm sure he will when he has a nice ladybun to snuggle with :wave:

He's been back home for a few hours now and has munched on a tomato, a few pellets... waiting for him to devour his hay. He has drank some water and is going to the toilet :D.

Still quite and sleepy and is just coming out of his hutch for a little wonder around :)

Thank you

Oh yay so glad he's back with you and he seems to be coming around! Lots of healing vibes! :wave:

Ok... he actually seems really happy? :shock: He keeps doing little... scratch that make it big binkys around the room?!

So much for sleepy ;)

Back