• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when is my life going to get better :(

jenny s

Mama Doe
last night holly and thumper were abit under the weather so we brought them in with freecycle for the night, we had loads of poos and wees this morning and food had been eaten over night. i let them all out in the garden and holly went staight to her shed and died, ive no idea why :( i left holly with thumper in the shed and got an apointment for the vets this afternoon. i went to work and got home at 1pm and thumper has now died too :(:(

ive taken them too the vets who cant understand why they have gone as they look healthy.

im sick of y life at the moment and cant ever see it getting any better :(:cry::cry:

Oh my! I'm so sorry for your sudden losses :cry: If you can bear it I would request post mortems from your vet, it does sound like it could be VHD or poisoning perhaps? if it has affected both your buns so quickly. So sorry for your loss :cry:

I'm so sorry, you really did everything you could.

I'd ask for a post mortum - it will put your mind at rest so you aren't forever wondering and upseting yourself.

Im so sorry Jenny :cry::cry: My heart goes out to you, you dont deserve all this :(

I would definately get a PM done because of your other bunny. Could they have eaten something that had gotten into the garden overnight? Were they vaccinated against VHD?

Big hugs to you and your daughter xXx

thanks guys

they are all vacinated agaist vhd, there is nothing in the garden either they could have eaten as its bare.

really need to think about freecycle now as i really cant get anymore bunnies and she cant live on her own its not fair

You are bound to feel like that now hun. Don't make any rash decisions about freecycle yet.

Oh Jenny I'm so very sorry :cry:

Holly and Thumper were two of my favourite RU bunnies. I hope you get some answers from a PM if you can get one done.

Hugs to you. xx

Awwwwwwwww thats really sad *hugs* I've just lost one of my Gerbils it really hurts I know how you must be feeling right now.

Back