• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why so naughty?

jessica*rabbit

Warren Scout
tilly had this habit of going under the tv cabinet to get tangled up and probably chew the wires round the back, he doesnt do it much anymore because i always see him and go "nooo!!" and he back off like "i wasnt even going to do it, im just having a look, chill out..."

but now right infront of the cabinet the large rug in our living room stops, he picks up the corner and pulls it back angrily and scrabbles at it, i think he thinks he digging.. and when i say "stop it!" he ignores me, i have to go over and shoo him away, and he hops of angrily, shaking his head and kicking out his legs. hes got an obsession with it. he does it everytime he comes in the living room! madness!

what other little habits do your bunnies have?

x

LOL my Alfie is just the same - he loves to dig at the rug/ the fridge door when hes hungry and also the cupboard where his food is kept.

His new one to get attention now though is to run as fast as he can and leap through the air at the bag of bio cat litter digging his teeth into the bag and ripping chunks out before you manage to get over to stop him. When pushed away and told NO off he trots flapping his ears and kicking out his back legs - he then lays in wait for you to return to your seat only to pounce again. Its a great game!!!

Have to admit his digging compulsions are not destructive to the house so does make me chuckle :lol:

Back