• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crazy crazy bunnies!

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
:wave:I thought it might be fun to ask what the craziest thing everyone's bunny has ever done. Biscuit makes me laugh every day with something new, she is barking mad:lol:! And I am sure we all love any excuse to discuss our little friends :oops:!

My favourite Biscuit story: I was sat on the sofa on the laptop, she put her feet up onto my legs to ask for attention but I was engrossed in something important, so said "hold on angel". She didn't seem to want to, so jumped on the sofa, then up on to the arm (nothing unusual there I hear you say), but...she leant over and took my glasses off my face and threw them! :lol::lol:
I am thinking she didn't want to wait for attention!

So what have your barmy bunnies been up to?!

Hahaha, that's great! :lol:

I can't think of anything in particular that my boys have done - I'm sure some episodes will come back to me though!

Lily disappeared one day, only for us to find her sitting in the in-built wine rack in the kitchen - her little head was just poking through!!!!! Goodness knows how but she also managed to get round the back of our dressing table and get into one of the drawers - all we could hear was some strange scrabbling sounds and when we finally worked out where she was, she just sat there quite content!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back