• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with names ;)

Name ideas?

• Minnie

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Purdy

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Bonnie

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Sugar

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Something else (please post)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

dayle_x

Mama Doe
For my new beautiful girly :D
I get her on the 11th of november, shes a stunning mini lop :)
1-8.jpg

Eva, Tiffany, Cordelia, Vignon or Erin! :love::love: She is absolutley stunning!

Edit : only just seen poll! Nevermind! haha

Ahhh Cordelia is a really nice name !!!!!

HAs she got little light coloured paws ? If she does what about Tipsey ?

No her paws are chocolate coloured, on the pic thats just the fluffy bit under her paw.
I really like the name Minnie but i don't know if it suits her

One of my rabbits, Sugar.

This is about one of my rabbits, Sugar.
Sugar knows when i am going to pick her up, she is so shy and sweet, she really is.
She is 2 in april 17th 2010.
Everytime i go to catch her, i bend down, put my hand out, she comes out to me, crawling, and i stroke her head and ears, push my 2 fingers, so they are touching her head, and then i move one of my hands on her body, and pick her up and hug her :)
She is so sweet, and sometimes she licks your hands when you put them in her hutch -although, i wouldnt try it with cheeky charlie :)
Sometimes she grunts when i go to get her out of the hutch, not all the time though, maybe she doesn't want to be bothered, maybe she thinks i just want to hold her, but i was putting her in the garden, so she still did the happy dance, and realised she was going out :)

I think you should call her something chocolate related because of her beautiful colouring like Buttons, Galaxy, Wispa or something :D

Back