• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hope this is an end to my noise problems- Update this morning

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I have bunny proofed the spare room the best I can. I am praying that this puts a stop to 3am wake up calls!

IMG00427-20091105-1946.jpg

IMG00426-20091105-1946.jpg

Sorry about rubbish photos, was hard to get a picture of the whole room! lol

Last edited:
Well.... it was much better. They woke me up about half 5 chasing and crashing into the NIC grids but it was no-where near as bad as before and I dont think it was loud enough to wake the neighbours. I have put an old carrier in which is only big enough for one so Snowdrop has somewhere to hide.

They havent destroyed anything yet or wee'ed anywhere they shouldnt. Real test will be today as no-one will be home till about 6pm so they have a long day to cause trouble!

Well.... it was much better. They woke me up about half 5 chasing and crashing into the NIC grids but it was no-where near as bad as before and I dont think it was loud enough to wake the neighbours. I have put an old carrier in which is only big enough for one so Snowdrop has somewhere to hide.

They havent destroyed anything yet or wee'ed anywhere they shouldnt. Real test will be today as no-one will be home till about 6pm so they have a long day to cause trouble!

I hope things continue to improve now !!

Well I got home from work to peace and quiet! They dont seem to have broken anything and everything seemed calm. Snowdrop has managed to wee in the one tiny gap that there was no carpet but im sure I can get it out!

Back