• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

have you brung your outdoor bunnys inside for bonfire night?

Have you brung outdoor bunnys inside for bonfire night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
I've got all 5 of mine inside,in my dining room in a sectioned off part, with lots of new gorgeous fleecey bedding, there bed of hay, and all other wonderous treats and tricks to keep them entertained during the fireworks!
my 5 are usally outdoors in a shed and run combo but brung them in about 4 when i got in :D
My foster boy Bramble is also inside for the night in the dog crate in the dining room :lol:
Were now all sitting, with the blinds closed, classical music and little lamp on and everyone is relaxing :love:
Anyone else brung outdoor bunnys inside? or choosen to leave them outside?

Yep my two are in snuggled in their traveling cages...will let them free run when husband is home.

I'm freezing however as heating is off and it's getting really chilly here!!! The things we do for our bunnies:D

nope ...i dont have room inside for 19 :?:roll:

actualy there is only 1 bun who seems bothered and she just keeps giving the odd thump

No but we are staying in tonight tomorrow and Saturday and if it get's noisy they are coming in.

Mine aren't fussed. My piggies are getting a bit jittery, but that's just normal for them :lol: My two fraidy buns are snuggled up inside, both flopped by the heater :lol::roll:

Yes I have brought Twinkle and Star in. They didnt like the stress of coming in but it is soooo loud here now. They are going off all over the place and some are about 30 metres away so no way I would risk leaving them out there. They hear everything.

My lot are in the hall and will be in until Sunday. It relatively cool in the hall and they have their dog crate to sleep in. At the moment they're hopping up the hall:lol:!

We've got quite a few fireworks going off, so I'm happier with them in.

The shed group I have brought in, as the nextdoor neighbours are letting fireworks off right next to the shed. The garage group are still in the garage, keep checking on them but they aren't fussed.

Nope only the 2 house buns are inside and the 2 that were spayed yesterday, the other 16 are staying outside, there is no room for them!

We are pretty sure that both Hector and Honey are deaf (or having VERY poor hearing) so they are completely un bothered by any bangs or loud noise. (So not bringing them in but keeping at eye on them just in case)

I put Jez in the garage, but its got windows in and a door with a huge hole in :roll::lol:

The other two are still outside, they're more used to the fireworks.

All are covered with something and have straw to snuggle into :D

I was worried about a firework landing on my shed and it going afire with my bunnys in :oops: or my bunnies dying of heart faliure! I had a nightmare about it last night :oops:
The care home beside me, plus niegbhours are setting off displays, ive had to close the curtains because the flashing appears to be freaking Ella out!

Its really really loud round here :cry: Theres no way i could bring 7 outdoor buns inside, we only live in a small bungalow and i already have 2 foster bunnies in the lounge. I do hope they will all be ok :? I put them all to bed about 6, shutters on the front of the hutches and carpet on the tops with taupaulin over... im hoping they will all be ok *crosses fingers* xXx

Its really really loud round here :cry: Theres no way i could bring 7 outdoor buns inside, we only live in a small bungalow and i already have 2 foster bunnies in the lounge. I do hope they will all be ok :? I put them all to bed about 6, shutters on the front of the hutches and carpet on the tops with taupaulin over... im hoping they will all be ok *crosses fingers* xXx

I'm sure they'll be fine! I know deep down Ella and Fletcher would of probably been ok, just im a woose :oops::lol:

I've just been out with mine, there were really loud fireworks going off two gardens away (making me jump!) and Hector was binkying all over the place, while Honey hopped around looking for leaves to munch on - definitely both deaf :D!

All I've done is close the shed door. My 2 are used to my mad neighbour and his motorbike so they're not bothered in the slightest by fireworks :D

Back