• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grrrr makes me so cross!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Ive just let Oreo out for a run in the garden (fully supervised after what happened last week :shock:) and he was having a lovely time binkying and running about then all of a sudden an almighty bang went up - Fireworks!! then 3 more... he literally leapy 3 ft in the air (as did i)

Now for gods sake it is 1 o clock in the afternoon!! My buns only get outside time on my 2 days off! I know they dont know that - but setting them off in the middle of the day??? :censored::censored::censored:

Ive had to grab him and bring him inside where he is now shaking in his cage :cry:

Poor bun - im fully aware they will be going off for the next 3 or 4 nights but in the daytime GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm with you 100% on that one. I had to go to the vet on Monday to get Diazepam (tranquilizers) for Meggie. Unfortunately, there are those who always consider animals in all walks of life, and those who don't. Sadly, those who see animals as worthless seem to outnumber the rest of us.

Poor boy, I hope he will be OK.

What is the point of letting them off in broad daylight?

Don't know whether to bring the buns in tonight or no. I brought them inside last Bonfire Night and every time the fridge went into cooling mode they decided to thump for five minutes. :roll: I'm not sure whether they would have been happier outside.

We have had fireworks going off this morning and I just couldn't beileve it as it's pouring down with rain. Numpty's :?

Our neighbour two doors down decided to have an impromptu fireworks display in their back garden last Sunday afternoon when my buns were out in the garden :evil::evil:

I can't wait for bonfire night to be over, although strangely enough, my two aren't bothered in the slightest - They jumped a bit when the fireworks started going off the other day, looked at me to see what I was doing, then carried on eating! :shock::lol:

I was beginning to wonder if they were deaf, but they soon come running when I rattle the pellet tub, so I don't think there's much wrong with their ears :lol::lol::love::love:

Fortunately, my buns don't seem in the slightest bit bothered by fireworks either. It's just the dogs who suffer.

my buns dont seem to bothered by the fireworks but i have a dog who hides under the bed when she hears the loud bangs

teresa

my cat love and actually loves fireworks he sit on the window seel and watch them go off in my garden bless. i agree in the day time wats the point, hope oreo ok tho

Back