• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just fallen over Artie...

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
... he can't 'arf move fast for a five year old bunny :shock:

He was having his afternoon snooze at the back of his shelf - a long way from my walking space. I stroked his head on my way past (as you do), he didn't flinch at all and I turned to pick up a plastic container to put some wheatgrass in (that I was about to cut) - next think you know I'm going head long with a cup half full of cold coffee in one hand, plastic container in the other and bunny wrapped round my foot :cry:

It must have been quite a kick (how can a senior bunny get under the feet like a flash of lightning? I had no idea he'd moved). He seems okay though, he's eaten his wheatgrass and is his usual enthusiastic self.:love::love:

It's surprising how far three inches of cold coffee can go though :shock::shock:

Awwwh :( Hope your ok? Bless Artie, it is suprising how fast they move... he knew you had your hands on his wheatgrass container i bet ;)

Hope both you and Artie will be ok :) xXx

Awwwh :( Hope your ok? Bless Artie, it is suprising how fast they move... he knew you had your hands on his wheatgrass container i bet ;)

Hope both you and Artie will be ok :) xXx

I'm okay thank, just worried about the little guy :love::love:

You're right of cause - he will have associated the container with treats even though it was empty. He'd been dozing for over an hour, I know I couldn't move that fast straight away :lol::lol:

Good job the wallpaper is marble effect - the coffee doesn't really show :oops:

You don't think he was trying to bump you off, do you? Maybe he thought you'd taken out that life insurance policy somebody was trying to sell you a while back, and he wanted to cash in. :lol::lol:

I hope you're both ok and I bet the walls look lovely. :shock:

I did a similar thing to Skye this morning :oops: while carrying a huge load of washing and felt awful. :(

You don't think he was trying to bump you off, do you? Maybe he thought you'd taken out that life insurance policy somebody was trying to sell you a while back, and he wanted to cash in. :lol::lol:

I think he values noserubs more than money :love::love::love: I think he also knows he needs his slave :lol:

Hope you and Skye are okay too - maybe these animals will learn not to walk in front of human feet :roll:

never underestimate age and food, my ole boy is 5 still acts 6 months old, silly thing, i wonder if its more a male thing too :lol:

hehehe are you insured? i think hes after a hefty payout.. keep away from stairs is all i can say :p

Oops lol hope you and artie are ok, im always tripping over my cat hes always under my feet:roll:

I think he values noserubs more than money :love::love::love: I think he also knows he needs his slave :lol:

Hope you and Skye are okay too - maybe these animals will learn not to walk in front of human feet :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Well who else would look after him in the manner to which he's accustomed. :D

I'm fine, poor Skye probably had a bigger fright than me but she's lucky I was shuffling along quite slowly so she sort of skidded across the floor rather than being stomped on. :shock:

Back