PDA

View Full Version : I've just fallen over Artie...

Bunny Buddy
05-11-2009, 01:51 PM
... he can't 'arf move fast for a five year old bunny :shock:

He was having his afternoon snooze at the back of his shelf - a long way from my walking space. I stroked his head on my way past (as you do), he didn't flinch at all and I turned to pick up a plastic container to put some wheatgrass in (that I was about to cut) - next think you know I'm going head long with a cup half full of cold coffee in one hand, plastic container in the other and bunny wrapped round my foot :cry:

It must have been quite a kick (how can a senior bunny get under the feet like a flash of lightning? I had no idea he'd moved). He seems okay though, he's eaten his wheatgrass and is his usual enthusiastic self.:love::love:

It's surprising how far three inches of cold coffee can go though :shock::shock:

Becky86
05-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Awwwh :( Hope your ok? Bless Artie, it is suprising how fast they move... he knew you had your hands on his wheatgrass container i bet ;)

Hope both you and Artie will be ok :) xXx

Bunny Buddy
05-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Awwwh :( Hope your ok? Bless Artie, it is suprising how fast they move... he knew you had your hands on his wheatgrass container i bet ;)

Hope both you and Artie will be ok :) xXx

I'm okay thank, just worried about the little guy :love::love:

You're right of cause - he will have associated the container with treats even though it was empty. He'd been dozing for over an hour, I know I couldn't move that fast straight away :lol::lol:

Good job the wallpaper is marble effect - the coffee doesn't really show :oops:

KarenM
05-11-2009, 01:57 PM
You don't think he was trying to bump you off, do you? Maybe he thought you'd taken out that life insurance policy somebody was trying to sell you a while back, and he wanted to cash in. :lol::lol:

I hope you're both ok and I bet the walls look lovely. :shock:

I did a similar thing to Skye this morning :oops: while carrying a huge load of washing and felt awful. :(

Bunny Buddy
05-11-2009, 01:59 PM
You don't think he was trying to bump you off, do you? Maybe he thought you'd taken out that life insurance policy somebody was trying to sell you a while back, and he wanted to cash in. :lol::lol:

I think he values noserubs more than money :love::love::love: I think he also knows he needs his slave :lol:

Hope you and Skye are okay too - maybe these animals will learn not to walk in front of human feet :roll:

areia
05-11-2009, 02:19 PM
never underestimate age and food, my ole boy is 5 still acts 6 months old, silly thing, i wonder if its more a male thing too :lol:

donnamt
05-11-2009, 03:17 PM
hehehe are you insured? i think hes after a hefty payout.. keep away from stairs is all i can say :p

skgreene
05-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Oops lol hope you and artie are ok, im always tripping over my cat hes always under my feet:roll:

KarenM
05-11-2009, 05:40 PM
I think he values noserubs more than money :love::love::love: I think he also knows he needs his slave :lol:

Hope you and Skye are okay too - maybe these animals will learn not to walk in front of human feet :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Well who else would look after him in the manner to which he's accustomed. :D

I'm fine, poor Skye probably had a bigger fright than me but she's lucky I was shuffling along quite slowly so she sort of skidded across the floor rather than being stomped on. :shock: