• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help me find...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
...the thread that showed a picture of the inside of a Guinea Pig shed that had graduated ramps in it and an attached run?

I am writing a booklet on Guinea pigs and would really like to use those pictures for the accomodation section.

Thank you :)

Yes - use them all you like. :) I can take more if you need them. PM me if so.

The front section of wood on the upstairs level now has an extra section to make it higher and safer.

The guineas are inside at the moment. One of my original two girlies died :cry: but I've since rehomed two more girlies from honeybunny and I've got them and my remaining two in cages/hutches side by side. I'm going to make a large pen and partition it in the middle - then put them all together. At least, that's the plan...the original attempt at bonding wasn't an instant hit. :shock:

Still toying with having them all outside when they're bonded but I can't bear to think of them out when it's really freezing cold!

Back