• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those waiting For Burns Hay

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
I have spoken to the Sales Manager at Burns this morning. This is what was said.
A batch of Green Oat hay DID arrive with them last week, however it was not put on sale as there was a quality issue, so it has been sent back. It is currently sourced from Poland and they are waiting to see if they can provide a new batch. They are also currently in talks with a new provider and if all goes well they will be using them and it should hopefully solve the quality issues they have been having (i.e the amount of dust and wastage in the bags we've been getting) but until then they dont have a date that it will be available. This is the same for the Mountain Meadown hay too.

They will let us know a date when it is due as soon as they can

Thank you for posting this. I know it doesn't solve our immediate oat hay crisis but it does sound promising for the future and i'm now less worried than I was. :)

Thnaks for letting us know, what a problem though! 2 of my buns are so fussy they mainly eat the burns green oat hay and don't eat much other stuff so i can feel and extra dental coming on if this shortage goes on too long!!

www.mybowwow.co.uk seem to have some in stock! Don't look in the small animal section just search Burns! I've ordered some and haven't received anything to say they are out of stock!!

Back