• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very special movie - Please watch

I can't watch Becky, having seen it before.

I'm just sitting here in tears before I even opened it.

Ella is such a very special young lady and so was Mops.x

:cry::cry::cry::cry: Oh my..

How sad though also such a lovely video!! In time you will look back and smile and also something to show your little girl in a few years time.

thanks for sharing :love:

I'm glad you liked it. Its a very lovely momento of Mopsy.

I :cry: every time I watch it with a mixture of happy and sad tears.

It is a lovely video and your girl is very sweet and gentle with the bunnies.

Mopsy was a gorgeous girl and Peter is a handsome boy.

I hope Mopsy is having as much fun at the bridge as she obviously had with you when she was here.

xx

Im sat here sobbing - your daughter is so gentle and loving and the rabbits trust her so much.

I do believe showing kids how to love and care for animals is the best thing you can do.

Very moving and very gorgeous! x

Oh that made me cry :(

Your daughter is amazing with the buns, its clear they love her, mopsy was so beautiful, what a lovely video xx :love:

Thats gorgeous. Your daughter is great with the buns, you must be very proud of her.

I'm so proud of her. She helps me every day with the buns. She'll even do the litter trays! She keeps her wellies and a coat by the back door so they are always ready when she wants to go outside to see them. She loves them as much as I do.:love:

Back