• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

digital weighing scales *ebay scales are faulty!*

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i need some scales. are the digital kitchen ones from places like asda ok to use? are they big enough to sit the buns on. the vet said put the buns in a cake tin and then on the scales so they stay still. but are the scales big enough to fit the cake tin on? just wondered because the surface area of them looks small :?

just missed some baby ones on ebay. but they were going for alot.

Last edited:
i keep looking on ebay hoping some will come on cheaper! they haven't so far!

the ones i missed out on went for just under £45 in the end.

Hi,I would get a cheap set of digital human weighing scales from Lloyd's.I use the ones from asda,salter for weighing my dog food and can only just managed to get their bowls on the top.I would imagine they are too small to weigh a bunny on.I put a plastic box on my human scales then weigh it and put the bunny in and subtract the box weight

i will do if i don't win these baby scales on ebay. i've already bidded now. if i win i will get them for £45.50 total which would be great!

some other person tried to bid on MY ebay item! how rude!!! :evil: about an hour to go and i really want to win it! :lol:

some other person tried to bid on MY ebay item! how rude!!! :evil:

:lol::lol::lol:

I got a set very similar to the first ones you linked to and had to bid on several auctions over the space of a couple of weeks but finally got some for about £26. :D

:lol::lol::lol:

I got a set very similar to the first ones you linked to and had to bid on several auctions over the space of a couple of weeks but finally got some for about £26. :D

£26 is a great price.

unfortunately i couldn't hang around as bisc has been poorly and losing weight so needed them asap! these bunnies are so expensive! good job they are so cute and i love them!!!

£26 is a great price.

unfortunately i couldn't hang around as bisc has been poorly and losing weight so needed them asap! these bunnies are so expensive! good job they are so cute and i love them!!!

I'm sure they'll still be worth every penny though. :D:D

Im thinking of going down to tesco and buying a pair of normal digital scales, Im rather intriuged as to how much Cherry weighs

Back