• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

too young to be out alone (cute and sad )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_01012nov0009.jpg

2005_01012nov0008.jpg

this beautiful little girl was found in a wood today by a man walking his dog ..there was another little black bunny too but he couldnt catch that one...it ran into the undergroth and he couldnt find it ..:(:(

i guess she is around 8 to 10 weeks old ... poor little mite .. :(

the spot she was found wasnt near any houses so i doubt they got there on their own .. :(:(

Last edited:
Ah Bless, hope the little black one stay's safe, don't know how people sleep at night when they do things like this :censored: but they do as they don't care.

i cant stop thinking about the other bun ..and wondering if there were more ... :(

do people realy think that these tiny babies realy have a chance of survival in the wild .. it would have been kinder to have them PTS .. :cry:..how frightened must the one left behind be ..:cry:

it gets me so mad :evil:

hopefully the man will keep an eye out for the little black bunny when he walks his dog. i hope he/she will be ok. :(

Dog walkers really can be a godsend can't they. One found my horse years ago, lying down with his legs caught up in the wire fence :( He went to the nearest farm and got help, the farmers wife, her groom and their mechanic went to the field and the mechanic cut him free, they kept him from getting up in case it increased the bleeding and stayed with him until I arrived they were all so kind.

I hope this dogwalker has some luck tomorrow and finds more buns.

Dog walkers really can be a godsend can't they. One found my horse years ago, lying down with his legs caught up in the wire fence :( He went to the nearest farm and got help, the farmers wife, her groom and their mechanic went to the field and the mechanic cut him free, they kept him from getting up in case it increased the bleeding and stayed with him until I arrived they were all so kind.

I hope this dogwalker has some luck tomorrow and finds more buns.

there really are some lovely people still left out there. :)

:( Awww poor little blacky left behind ... hopefully he will survive, some people are evil :cry:

i have been thinking about the other bunny. really hope he/she gets found and handed in to a rescue.

love this bunny....she is adorable! :love:

does she have a name yet? she looks like a mabel to me. :love:

Whereabouts was it?

There's a blue/grey dwarf lop loose in Darfield - I've seen it a couple of times, but haven't got near it yet

Back