• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More from Beige's family tree

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: I have found another interesting one in the male bloodline Big. Bunny ‘Flash’ Fawkes he was right hand rabbit to the infamous Guy and one of the chief conspirators in the gunpowder plot of 1605.

Big: What about the female bloodline?

Beige: Oh they were all orange sellers. It was flash’s idea to dig a tunnel under the House of Lords, but as Flash was only a small lop it was taking too long so they rented a cellar underneath the Lord’s instead and started storing gunpowder.

Big: What about oranges, did they store any oranges?

Beige: No only gunpowder. Guy Fawkes was found leaving the cellar the conspirators had rented and was arrested. Inside, the barrels of gunpowder were discovered hidden under piles of firewood and coal. Flash Fawkes hid in the cellar and later dug his way out. My film will be about Flash’s next attempt to blow up Buckingham Palace but this time he succeeds so it will be an unexpected ending to the film.

Big: Can I be in the film?

Beige: Yes you can sell oranges outside Buckingham Palace and get killed in the explosion.

Big: I don’t want to get killed in the explosion.

Beige: I will give you a special slow motion close up as you are propelled into the air by the blast.

Big: I don’t think I want to be in your film Beige

Beige: OK I will ask Dudley if he wants to be your stunt bunny and he can be propelled into the air instead.

Big: Will he get hurt?

Beige: No… well not much.

Big: OK I’ll stand outside Buckingham Palace selling oranges. Do I have any lines?

Beige:
Yes you can say ‘oranges, oranges buy your lovely oranges’

Big: What about pears? Can I sell pears too?

Beige: OK you can say…‘oranges and pears buy your lovely oranges and pears’

Big: What about bananas can I sell bananas as well

Beige: No Big you have a basket not a fruit stall. This is outside Buckingham Palace not Albert Square!

Big: Will I need a permit?

Beige: That’s it Big you are not in the film.

Big: I was only trying to get into my character

Beige: You sell oranges from a basket, have one line and get blown up and that’s it

Big: Well let’s see what my agent has to say about that.

Beige:
You don’t have an agent

Big: Actually I do. The same agent as Jessica Rabbit and the Cadbury’s Caramel rabbit

Beige: The Cadbury’s Caramel Rabbit did you say?

Big: Yes

Beige: Well there might be space for a stall outside the palace but of course with so much fruit you would need help selling it all. I think I should audition the Cadbury doe.

Big: Yes and we would definitely need a permit for a stall wouldn’t we

Beige: Yes you would. By the way you still get blown up in the blast but Flash, played by me, rescues the Cadbury bunny and carries her off to safety, but like I said don’t worry Dudders will be your stunt bunny.

Big: OK

Dudley: Oh waaaaaay cooooool...blow me up, blow me up!! I love flying through the air!!

Daisy: Yes you should see him!! Dudders leaps from the second stair all the time! He looks cool.. his earsies fly out to the side and he looks like a little black furry bullet flying through the air! It will look so good in your movie!!

Beige: Brilliant Dudders, it wil be filmed in slow motion too so will look extra cool.

Big: Yes but did you tell him he has to be dressed up as a girl because he is a stunt bunny for me?

Beige: Shhh I didn't mention that bit

Last edited:
Daisy: Mwah ha-ha-ha-ha Dudders has has got to play a girl mwah ha-ha-ha-ha

Dudley: I carrotegorically is not being a girl *sulk* I isn't, I just can't!!! I could never show my furry face on here again...it was bad enough when Carlton threatened head humpings... this would be so much worse!!!:oops:

Daisy: Mwah ha-ha-ha *speaking through tears of laughter* will...will the close up show him wearing lipstick and eyeshadow...mwah ha-ha-ha

Dudley: Daisy dat is not funny I is not wearing makeup!!!

Beige: Well I suppose that is a bit too much to ask. Maybe Big doesn't get blown up after all. As you are so good at leaping from the second step Dudders and looking like a furry flying bullet it would be a shame to waste your talent. You can be a palace guard who gets blown up in slow motion instead. Daisy the only sparkly stuff in this film will be the line of lit gunpowder leading to an explosive barrel and a big bang.

Dudley: Coooool Oh man Im soooo excited...I'm off to practise my leaps, I might even try the third step!!!

Daisy: Beige you is showing signs of sparklyism!! Everybun should have sparkles in their life BESIDES you has to have sparkles you picked Buckingham Palace!!! I wants to be the Queen AND the Queen has to wear a sparkly crown and robes! While I am on set you must all bow down to me and call me your Majesty....just so I can get in to character of course! AND as I am queen I shall make it law that only sparkly oranges are to be sold outside my palace!!!

Back