• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies home - video

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Excuse the mess i hadnt cleaned them out yet!!! Plus saffy had tried to climb the shelves and knocked everything over :roll: im having a clear out tomorrow and a serious tidy up!!! Thought you might like to see... am going to get some new mats for them to lie on, the last ones had to go they were messy post bonding!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ6Deqczy3g

awww cute bunnies :love::love:

I would love to have 4 like that - happily getting on wit loads of space! Lucky Buns :p

Fab set up - all gorgeous - but have to ask who is the little grey bun???:love::love::love::love:

Thats my little tinkerbell, shes an ex-breeding mini lop, she had 2 litters and then refused to take to the buck, i rescued her and had her spayed. Its taken her a while to get used to all the space!!! Shes a sweetheart and loves cuddles, she likes to lick my nose :D

:wave: Lucky lovely little bunnies, that's what I would like to do - that house I was talking about that had the concrete outbuilding sold:( Never mind, hopefully find a better one :)

Back