• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are these ok to use to build a cage with?

I used them to make my boy's cage:
DSC00342.jpg

for extra floors..

did u use anything under neath the panels to support the other floors? or just cable ties or summit?

I hae a massive cage made of these. If you search NIC grids on the forum you'll probably find more info on the cages in general.

I don't use the connectors though, only cable ties, but loads of them.

I love these cages :D

did u use anything under neath the panels to support the other floors? or just cable ties or summit?

under the bottom shelf, made of four panels, there are two panels on their sides to support it. We used the connectors for all the joints, then cable ties to hold it all together. Also used carpet on the shelves.

okey..

we are using non slip lino cushion flooring for the flooring at bottom, but was considering either carpet or wood for a second floor.
thanks for the info
all i have to buy now is a latch to make a nice door :)

:wave: Yes they are great to use! Can get them on ebay aswell as sometimes the postage can be very high on amazon..They are great as there is so much you can do with them and put them in any size space! you will need cable ties to secue it and I needed to packs of cubes to make this for my 2 buns

This is mine
doublerun-2-1.jpg

we are using non slip lino cushion flooring for the flooring at bottom, but was considering either carpet or wood for a second floor.
thanks for the info
all i have to buy now is a latch to make a nice door :)

we use those clips like climbers use, pretty cheap in b n q

thanks for help and info

okey dokey i saw them today when i bought the cable ties and flooring, but wasnt sure on size the mesh would be, i even picked some up lol, but left em cause i wasnt sure.
we have bought 3 packs of the mesh though i well probs need a roof as our standard english bunny hendrix can jump anything hehe

Last edited:
Back