• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing.......Flutterby81s new buns

weeble

Katie couldnt get them to upload so I have done them for her - look how much space they have lucky buns :D
image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image006.jpg

Last edited:
Awww katie they look like they're having so much fun.

Is that Princess's nose pointing up in the middle of the tunnels.:lol::lol:

I do miss them but think that they are extremely lucky rabbits to have ended up in a home like yours.

Hi

Thank you for posting them, not that my computer here will let me see the ones you have posted!!:lol:

Have renamed Princess -Piper -as Princess sounded too dainty for her-after watching her chase the 2 boys around when she had finished her treat before them!

Its Binky in the tunnel, they run through there like lightening!! I put the open carrier at the end so it seemed like a burrow a bit, it stuffed full of freash hay everyday too! (sad!)

Nick has built another screen to cover the door, so that with the radio and the main cover it should help with any fireworks! Going to put extra treats in tonight to keep their minds off it too!

The blue one is from Pets at Home and you attached other ones to it, so it is actually 2 in the pic, they are quite good as you can attach them differently so you ould have a really long tunnel instead! The animal print one is actually a cat crinkle tunnel, they had them in argos a while ago, think Nick got this one from the pet shop in Mold, Pets at home probably do one too! Didnt think that they would like the crinkle noise but they do!:lol:

Had the radio on for them last night, only had a couple of fireworks going off as we have sheep everywhere over the mountain so thankfully people 'seem' to be being sensible-hopefully this will continue tonight and saturday!

They have their new roll down cover over the door that Nick did in the rain-bless him! :love: He has really taken to them, last night he thought it was really funny when Roger was running around through the tunnels at full speed!:lol:

Back