• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny beds and carriers

the bed looks nice not sure about the carriers though...I'd have escapees :roll::lol:...prefer the solid carriers...good website though..*goes back to look*:D

The pink bed looks the best because it's flat...Ted hates really squidgy ones!

p.s...great choice of website! I know Karen!!

Haha, yes! I was just wondering whether that ACTUALLY happens!

I think that is only because she doesn't think young children should hold bunnies as they could drop them, causing injury....it could have been worded better though:):)

Oh do you?! I've never met her but I've emailed her. I hope to meet her and the buns one day. Where abouts do you live?

Far, FAR away....like 300 miles away.

I haven't shouted about it on here (as I'm not sure she wants to be advertised!!) but she is who got Ted from, and soon, Ruby. She is such a lovely lady who is completely and utterly devoted to her bunnies!

Not sure about the hanging beds??? Couldn't the bun struggle and get hurt or something?

The others are lovely though, the buns look so cosy!:love:

So Teddy's a Ross Rabbit?! How adorable! No wonder he's got such a personality! I was going to get a Ross Rabbit but by default I ended up with the two that I got as I came across them in various rescue situations. I hope to get a french lop from Karen one day though..

So Teddy's a Ross Rabbit?! How adorable! No wonder he's got such a personality! I was going to get a Ross Rabbit but by default I ended up with the two that I got as I came across them in various rescue situations. I hope to get a french lop from Karen one day though..

That is the reason he is how he is! I couldn't ask for a nicer fursonality!!:D:D I hope one day you'll get one....he/she will be a relation of Teddy's, and/or Ruby's!!

I agree, the couple at Ross Rabits are really nice. i have ordered a few bits of them in the past. I was to have two french lops of them and even paid a deposit but they happily refunded me without question after my partner wanted Lionel and Amber having seen them on the rabbits rehoming website. They answed all my annoying email questions without complaint:lol:

I agree, the couple at Ross Rabits are really nice. i have ordered a few bits of them in the past. I was to have two french lops of them and even paid a deposit but they happily refunded me without question after my partner wanted Lionel and Amber having seen them on the rabbits rehoming website. They answed all my annoying email questions without complaint:lol:

I like how you say "they"!

Poor J doesn't get a choice in the bunnies. He puts up with them and has his favourites...but doesn't do any of the looking after (but helps with poo runs!) The buns are K's love!!

She is such a lovely lady!!

Wow - what a brilliant website! I want to spend, spend, spend!

I brought Bramble an igloo bed from P@H, but he began to destroy it! Might try him with it again, now it's colder!

I got my buns this one from p@H it's a dog bed should have been £34.99 but it was £16.99! :D

SDC11385.jpg

Back