• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby!! (Last pictures until she comes home!!!)

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I has growed a lot since you has first seen me! Iy is a veriy pritty girly! My bruvver Stanley is ravver pawsome....but I is better!!

Tmp0001F1.jpg

Here I is poserating fur the camera!!

Tmp00039.jpg

Here I is with my Mummy Glenda. She is Buncle Ted's owlder seester!!

Tmp00031.jpg

Here I is in a family pawtrait! I was nomming from my food bowl! Have to make sure dat I am Beeg and Strong!

Tmp00033.jpg

Nom nom nom!!

Tmp00035.jpg

Gawd Stanley...you is a piggy bun nomming the mix...I is good and nomming hay!! I has to keep an eye on my figure! I wants to be a superbunny!

Tmp00037.jpg

I is veriy good girl and ALWAYS use miy Litter tray! A doe has to have standards!

Tmp0001B1.jpg

I likes my hay!

Hopes you bunjoy swooning at me! I is off to play with my bruvver!!
Rooby xx

She is PERFECT! Me thinks I should be reserve bunny mummy ;) ;) ;)

Methinks you won't be needed! Teddy wouldn't be so heartless to chuck his own niece out on the street! What kind of morals would he have?!

I've brought him up to be a gentlebun!;);)

She really is, isn't she?!! I can't wait to see her!!....Afternoon on the 11th!!

Its just coz yooz sooooo cute we all fainted! just climbing back up onto the chair now....

Ruby: Wowsers! I had nohw iydea dat I was DAT pawgeous! You best be cairful yoo's don't hurt yoorselves!

Rimmi: Rewby.... I finks you is skrummy! Wanna come lives with me? I know you iz big but big geeeerrrrllllzzz are butiful!! (sung Mika style) I can show yew the flat baby, and I have animal planet! I will share all my hooman foodz like bizkits and curry. I have the best life. Likin hooman plates is fun. I have lots of toyz and bedz!! What do you fink baby? ;)

Back