• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow's had the all clear tonight....U/D Bonding has re-started!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
.....so the bonding will re-start on Friday evening - fingers crossed there is no more "over excitement" :roll:

I can finally give him a litter tray again now too :D

Last edited:
Thanks all :D

I've got no idea what i'm gonna do if it happens again, how can i bond them if it keeps happening

Good Luck! I'm sure it will go fine, they seemed to have bonded really well the first time!

I didn't think the excitement would happen if they had been neutered!

Well the bonding started 2 hours ago and its going different from before :?

There was lots more fur pulling and chasing when i first put them together and then they chased each other for a while, then there was lots of humping from Jose :roll:

I've checked Rainbows bits :oops: and thankfully they're normally :D

At the moment they're both just sitting on opposite sides of the indoor cage chuffing on hay :D

I'm going out tomorrow night so i really hope they can be trusted on their own for a few hours by then

Its come to a bit of a halt to be honest, they just sitting at opposite ends of the indoor cage. I tried the banana on the head last night and rainbow licked it off Jose, but Jose didnt lick it off Rainbow so now Rainbow has a crusty patch on his head :roll: I've tried wiping it off with a baby wipe but its still there :oops:

I've got my RSPCA follow up visit today so im just having a tidy up and then i might move them into a bigger pen with litter trays to see what they do

More good luck vibes!! It could be worse... them ignoring each other is a threat... would be horrid if they were scrapping!! :D

I put them in the carrier by the washing machine earlier while it was on and they werent bothered by it :roll:

I've put them in a bigger pen now with 2 litter trays and they're still ignoring each other, how do i move things forward???

Back