• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

going on holiday next week :0(

shell1805

Mama Doe
is it wrong that im a little sad that im going away on holiday next week? it's because im having to leave the animals at home and its the 1st time i've left bella and jasper. the dogs are going to a kennel (after searching through 7, this was the one i was finally happy with and they have been there a few times now so im a little more at ease with that.... well.... a bit anyway :oops:) but leaving bella and jasper is getting to me. my mum is going to look after them and i know she will do a great job but i still dont want to do it. OH wont budge on it as we are going away with family and its over my birthday and he wants to spend time just us (i can semi see his point, the animals take up most of my time and i think sometimes he feels a bit left out but they are my babies and i wouldnt have my life any other way!!!) ive gone crazy on toys and treats etc etc (£100 later and i was being dragged away :oops:) but i cant help feeling bella especially will think ive abandoned her :( (dont tell OH, but this is so not worth this guilt. wont be doing it again in a hurry)

does anyone else feel like this when they go away?? sorry for the rant, its built up a bit :oops: xx

:wave: Awww I think you should go and enjoy your holiday and just ring once a day - I am sure with your mum they will be fine. They won't think you have abandoned them although they iwill miss you - absence makes the heart grow fonder so I expect they will be all over you when you get back. I am sure you will leave your mum a list of things - she will probably need a break when you get back & a big bunch of flowers !:love:

the list is quite long already :oops: i know i should be greatful and i am, its just i know them inside and out and i guess i just worry. we leave on monday and come back friday so its only really 3 full days but that seems like a life time. my mums coming over on sunday so i can go through everything with her, i think she thinks i have gone mad :roll: xx

Back