• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive run out of Baytril - advice please

kaths101

Warren Veteran
:wave:

Oreo was put on Baytril for his lump on his tum for 2 weeks before his next check up next Tuesday.. I think it is only going to last a few more days so will be a few days short..

Do I just stop it when ive run out or go and get a few more days worth to get us through to Tuesday'?

Would ring vets but they are closed now and didnt realise it had gone down as much as it has!!

thanks

If you were told to give it to him for the full 2 weeks then you must call and get some more. What does it say on the bottle - it usually says x amount for so many days, this will clear it for you.

Call up. :)
I always run out early because someone doesn't like the taste and it usually goes everywhere but his mouth. If you ring them they usually refer it to your vet, then when your vet has okayed it, ring you and let you know so you can pick it up.

Back