• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everybun...

Joh619

Alpha Buck
...needs somebun to lean on!

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

(sorry as usual for the terrible quality iPhone pics)

Ahhhh. Gorgeous!! :love:
How is Walter?

Walter's doing OK. He's still got his headtilt, but we've only given him one depocillin injection (another one due tonight!) I don't really know if its going to make any difference, but we can hope :)

Walter's doing OK. He's still got his headtilt, but we've only given him one depocillin injection (another one due tonight!) I don't really know if its going to make any difference, but we can hope :)

He's so lovely. Big vibes for Walter....x

:love::love::love: Bless him, that has made my day Joh - and believe me it's just what I needed after the day I've had! :love::love::love:

Wonderful to see him looking so good :)

It was just nice seeing them snuggled up as Mrs Grumpy is usually sat on her own somewhere while Mr Destruction is destroying something :lol:

Though Walter was being Mr Grumpy last night and bit his daddy :( Though he did stab him with a needle and then put his arm infront of Walters face - what do you expect! We're not very good at giving him injections yet (we've only done 2 so far) so it takes us a while to get it right. Added to the fact that he doesn't really like sitting still it's not much fun!

Back