• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so happy i finally have a binky bun!

amyhhh

Alpha Buck
Where we used to live Hector and Honey had loads of space (they had continually access to an internal patio about 10ft by 10ft and free range of the whole flat whenever we were in), but even though I think they were happy they never binkied. They are mostly pretty lazy and Hector especially spent most of the time flopping!

When we moved we got them a 9x4 cat/dog kennel style house, which they seemed quite happy with (especially the extra high top shelf inside). But I wanted them to have more space (and garden not rabbit proof yet) so attached 2 zooplus runs to make a nice additional area for supervised time in the mornings and evenings. And they love it - suddenly lazy Hector has started doing brilliant BINKIES :D Honey hasn't yet but she has started running round after him when he does big sprints!

Couldn't get any good binky photos (he is too fast) but here he is exhausted afterwards!

DSCF4406.jpg

And just landed!
DSCF4409.jpg

Time to go in and munch hay now after all that exercise!
DSCF4408.jpg

Back