• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes would be appreciated... UD 19.48

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
I have Gwens 2 sisters in for their spays today and after what happened with Gwen (nearly lost her) i am really worried!

To top that i had Gracie, Peaches and Bella in for their spays yesterday Gracie and Peaches are fine but Bella is really subdued and not eating much at the moment :(

So any spare vibes would be appreciated!

Last edited:
I ALWAYS have spare vibes!! Thinking of you and the girls!! Good luck to them!! (((hugs)))

Both girls have been done, but only just so still coming round etc :)

Bella is still not eating or anything about to give her metacam and maxolon and hope it helps.

Lots of vibes for them all Katie - hoping everything is ok xxx

Thanks Denise, i have left the girls at the vets overnight jsut to be on the safe side.
Bella had her meds and has eaten some dinner tonight, she must be feeling better as it all just kicked off big time, she started attacking her sister Gracie, i pulled them apart they were fine for 5 mins then she did it again :?
They are at opposite ends of the cage now :?

Back