• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of the crazy foster buns

SophieM

Warren Scout
And this time I succeeded to get pics of whole bunnies the right way up!!!! They are rather a crazy bunch and it is not that easy believe me :roll:

They are all ready to be rehomed and have been added to our website for a little while now, but only lucky little nugget has been reserved (pending bonding with a cute girly bun).

People seem to crave lop eared bunnies lately and show not a lot of interest for cute uppy eared ones :(.

How can nobody think they are gorgeous and want to adopt them straight away?!?!

Weeto
DSC03194.jpg

Nugget
DSC03225.jpg

Cheerio (still with a crazy bun at the back!!)
DSC03106.jpg

Shreddie
DSC03141.jpg

Ricicle looking at the damage that daddy did on my lawn :?
DSC03210.jpg

Apple Jack
DSC03230.jpg

And also a very flat mummy (it is exhausting to raise all this bunch!!)
DSC03228.jpg

Just Pop Tart is missing but you can see her in my other thread in front of mum and dad (Pinot and Roche...)

I find that funny that brothers and sister can all look so different from the same litter, they all have different colouring/markings and also a bit of a different shape for a few of them :shock:!!! They are all very nice though :love: and absolute mad binky masters!!!

They are all beautiful bunnies :love::love::love:

I love uppy eared buns :love: ... just need to win the lottery and they can come and live with me!

Hope they get fab homes soon.

They are are gorgeous - I cant understand why people don't fall for bunnies with uppy ears, especially ones as cute as these

Hope they find wonderful homes soon:love:

Someone gave me a link to this page, we adopted Nugget last week and I can vouch for the fact he is lovely, (they all are it was so hard to choose). He is quite shy at the moment, but is definately a lap bunny ( I think that's what they are called?). I'm not someone who would particulary go for looks of a rabbit so the floppy eared preference doesn't apply to me, (I just want them to be happy and healthy) but I think he is gorgeous (biased maybe lol), especially that photo which I've saved!!

Someone gave me a link to this page, we adopted Nugget last week and I can vouch for the fact he is lovely, (they all are it was so hard to choose). He is quite shy at the moment, but is definately a lap bunny ( I think that's what they are called?). I'm not someone who would particulary go for looks of a rabbit so the floppy eared preference doesn't apply to me, (I just want them to be happy and healthy) but I think he is gorgeous (biased maybe lol), especially that photo which I've saved!!

That was a nice person ;) hehe

The bunnies are gorgeous and I can definitely recommend bunnies fostered by Sophie.

Sophie fostered Cassie and Oakley, 2 beautiful rexes, who I adopted this year from Fat Fluffs. They are brilliant, happy bunnies - I wouldn't be without them:love:

Hello :wave:
Nice to see you on RU :)
As you said, I also think that after a bit of time to get to know you, Nugget is going to be a very cuddly bunny, he was a real sweety here.
His brother Weeto has also got a lovely home lined up now so that's two lucky ones.
And thanks for all the compliments Jackie, now I am all blushing :oops:
Give all a cuddle and a nose rub to my ex fosters, I love them all loads :love:

Sophie

PS Hoppit I still got 10 bunnies here if you want some :lol: (I nearly added 12 but my two threatened me with stares if I added them with the count of fosters, I think I will need to add them to the gangster thread)

Awwwwwwwww they are gorgeous!! Also love Merrie from Fat Fluffs - she would be a perfect wife for my little Blanket! Always an option if my trio don't bond well!!

Back