• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Formal Introduction :) (Long 1, lots of pics !!!)

donnab1981

Young Bun
Hi all, havent introduced myself and new bun Simba properly yet! hi all :wave:

We (myself and daughter) got our Simba in september, wernt sure if i'd have the courage to get another bun after losing our beautiful Smokey in June :cry: but, felt ready to love again :love:

Simba is approx 4 months old now, in comparison to our Loppy Smokey hes a mad one. Smoky was a very docile bun, loved his cuddles and food and that was about it, he'd follow us about, and was extreemly well behaved :angel:

Simba amazes me daily; he does things i never knew rabbits do!!! - hes a very cheeky boy, keeps mummy on her toes :roll:

Simba's typical day... I love to sleep under the table or behind the curtains during the day... then; when it hits 8pm and I zoom and lap the room/sofa, try to run up the curtain and climb the wall to reach the clock :roll: .
I love to laze, will strech and arch my back like a cat... often followed by a huge 'scary' looking yawn.
I circle mummys feet making them 'honking' noises, lick mummy to say thankyou. Love to be petted, but hate being picked up and cuddled :( .
Im very houseproud, my pen is always exceptionally clean and tidy, I dont drop any mess outside my pen because I remember to go back to my tray :D .
I beg for greens everytime mummy opens the fridge ;) I stand on my hind legs looking up at mmmy, knowing she thinks im too cute and will usually tear of a little bit of juicy greens, cos mummy cant say no! But then I loves to eat... mummys bedroom carpet has a big hole ;) , her new bed has my teeth marks, every corner wall gets a nibble, oooh I love the skirting board. I havent tried to eat Mummys sofa yet, I think Mummy loves that too much so i just sit at her feet and watch TV :thumb:

Simba says a big hello! :wave:

Chilling!

My favourite sleeping place, and, to mummys dismay... favourite pastime - eating the house :shock:

My new toy, which i love, which mummy didnt waste money on :D

Because I eat the house, I have to go in my pen when mummy goe's to bed - oh well, its not so bad, I love my new tunnel... NiteNite

Last edited:
Thanku, he makes me smile too :D he also makes me cringe when he zooms, worry he'll break a bone or something :roll: He ran up the sofa and cushions earlier - crashed into the wall :shock:

I certainly do have my hands full, its like having a baby at the crawling stage lol...
having previously had a calm, soppy and cuddly Lop, the worst he did was jump up on your lap for a cuddle (and make you jump, lol)... or nibble when you stopped stroking for more than 5 seconds! Or leave a trail of 'raisins' around the house :oops: I was lucky to have such a cuddly boy...

However I love Simba too; even if he is a naughty boy - most of the time ;)

Hi; Hi ! :wave:

adorable and georgous yes; and gets away with the mischief... looks at mummy when she claps her hands ands says NO! Simba... :no: then does it again.

He seems to be learning; I think I hope; have noticed after about the third time he gets up, moves away slightly and lays down... sulking I think :thumb:

Biscuits mum :wave: a handsome little devil with a big personailty; that suits describes him prefectly !

:wave: Tuckerbunnies... he does seem a happy and content bunny; what we all wish for as bunnymummys ?!

He's so hyper we're now witnessing hiccup's every few days or so and dreaming... both of which scared me initially :roll:

he sounds perfect! :)

i would suggest though you may need to get him (stage whispers so he not hear me) *fixed* else you might find he decides to honk more at you and hump you and also spray wee...yuck... neutering will stop it thankfully! best of luck also maybe you coudl ge thiim a wife then too? (spayed female?) that may calm him down a little :) he is gorgeous! glad you having fun with him x

bunlover :wave: will definately get him *fixed* although I hate the idea of him having it done :(

I have been toying with the the Idea of a bunwife, of which I would go for a rescue bun... Although single buns as housebuns are happy enough as single buns arnt they? I only work part time, and he has the full company of us in the living room when home... Which is most of the time! Obviousl want the best/happiness for him :love:

bunlover :wave: will definately get him *fixed* although I hate the idea of him having it done :(

I have been toying with the the Idea of a bunwife, of which I would go for a rescue bun... Although single buns as housebuns are happy enough as single buns arnt they? I only work part time, and he has the full company of us in the living room when home... Which is most of the time! Obviousl want the best/happiness for him :love:

Oh yeh get him done and have two running round the house!! :D Its lovely to see them flopped together ;)

Simba is too handsome not to have a wifey!! :D

Welcome to RU!! :wave:

:wave: hi!

I really do like the idea of seeing two playing together! I'll bet its very cute and amusing... maybe another bun to play with would also distract him from eating my walls and skirting board too!

Back