• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soapy the Fat Fluffs orphan

SophieM

Warren Scout
I have been reminded that I did not add enough news of Soapy :p
So here is a Soapy fix!!!

He has grown a lot these last few weeks even if he is still very tiny for his age.
I am being careful with the weather becoming colder now, but he seems to be holding on very well.
He is still as crazy as ever and his coat is getting quite furnished, which means he is getting even more dust/wood shavings/hay pieces/any little piece of dirt caught in it!!!!!!
He is a very good boy though and is very patient when his annoying foster mummy decides that he looks more like a dust bin that a little bunny and cleans him up :roll:

So I will stop my ramble and gives what everybody is waiting for: PICS :love:
A few weeks ago
IMG_1153-1.jpg

On the week end eating grass
DSC03138.jpg

Fluff ball
DSC03240.jpg

With adoptive mummy Pinot
DSC03009.jpg

I have been reminded that I did not add enough news of Soapy :p
So here is a Soapy fix!!!

He has grown a lot these last few weeks even if he is still very tiny for his age.
I am being careful with the weather becoming colder now, but he seems to be holding on very well.
He is still as crazy as ever and his coat is getting quite furnished, which means he is getting even more dust/wood shavings/hay pieces/any little piece of dirt caught in it!!!!!!
He is a very good boy though and is very patient when his annoying foster mummy decides that he looks more like a dust bin that a little bunny and cleans him up :roll:

So I will stop my ramble and gives what everybody is waiting for: PICS :love:
A few weeks ago
IMG_1153-1.jpg

On the week end eating grass
DSC03138.jpg

Fluff ball
DSC03240.jpg

With adoptive mummy Pinot
DSC03009.jpg

Im going to vomit he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! :love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Aww, hes is so handsome!! What a great little lad!! So glad he isnt on his own too... :D

Couldnt stop thinking about him, I became very attached to them when they first made it on the forum, I was devistated when he lost his siblings, he must be one super fighter!!

Keep up the great work.

HUGE snuggles for soapy!!

Back