• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toast and Marmelade: new(ish) fosters

SophieM

Warren Scout
While my OH is on his little boat in the middle of the Atlantic (for work :roll:), I have been filling up any spare space at my house with little foster bunnies from Fat Fluffs. That will teach him to leave me and the buns all alone for two long months, he he he.
So meet my two latest naughty things :D. Two little brothers who came in way too young in rescue without mum. The little black one was refusing to eat before I got him (the reason I took him in actually, and I think that was due to bullying) but he is all sorted now.
They are a bit scatty still but I am working on trying to make them trust silly/crazy hoomins.
Even if they have grown a lot since they first came to mine and got a lot better, they still have a long way to go before being rehomed though.

Marmelade telling me what he thinks of me annoying him
IMG_1165.jpg

Toast wondering which way is the quickest escape route
IMG_1174.jpg

Last edited:
Sophie, you have the most adorable foster buns just lately, I don't know how you're going to be able to let them go when the time comes :roll::D

While my OH is on his little boat in the middle of the Atlantic (for work :roll:), I have been filling up any spare space at my house with little foster bunnies from Fat Fluffs. That will teach him to leave me and the buns all alone for two long months, he he he.

He should have known better!:lol::lol:
They are both adorable.:love::love::love::love::love:

Back