• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nala - Rescue Xlionhead

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
We took nala from some people who didnt have the time to look after her any more. She hadnt been out her hutch for months and they were a bit scared of her. She came home with us and stayed with us for a few weeks until there was space for her at Fife Rabbit Rescue. She was really quite shy at first but once she trusted us she was a fantastic bun. Every night when i let her out in the living room she would hop onto the sofa onto my knees and up onto my tummy and boobs where she would sit practically all night getting stroked cuddled and then falling asleep.
We were so sad to see her go but shes now been spayed and vaccinated and is looking for a new home.
Here she is here :)

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=18051

And when she was with us - relaxing with hubby
DSC07278Small.jpg

DSC07287Small.jpg

She's gorgeous and she looks so scary...... NOT. :lol: I hope she finds a lovely home soon. :love::love:

Back