• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunnies Facebook Pages

baileydonut

Alpha Buck
Hi All, for those of you who don't know or haven't already joined, there are two Facebook pages for Honeybunnies that you can join. Theres a group page and a fan page. Hopefully (once I know what I am doing a bit more) there should be updates of rabbits and piggies looking for homes and will hopefully make checking which buns and piggies are still looking for their forever homes easier and at the click of a mouse!

Any feedback or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Karen x

I've joined. :wave:

been really busy at work last few weeks, and away last week for half term, so not been about, whereas I can keep up with facebook on my phone :D

If you search Honeybunnies it should show you the group page - to find the fan page you need to click the 'pages' selection. They are both called Honeybunnies - Rabbit & Guinea Pig Rescue.

Who will be member 100? :lol:

Meeeeeeeeeeee :D

After much searching I realised I was only searching on people and not groups...Doh :roll:

Finally got there. I am nothing if not persistent :D

Back