• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they make me so proud

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
me and husband where busy coeying over them tonight there :love: i just love my teddy, i know we shouldn't pic favourites over our children but i just can't help it.

IMG_2742.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

Aww look at that loved up couple! Theo is looking brilliant now, and Ted looks very content with him!! :love::love:

Cerys :)

:love: theo is doing great, he's very sweet, likes to head groom me but still not fussed on recieving it back lol. ted just loves him Cerys, she gave him a tiny head hump on sunday :oops: was quiet embarrassing lol. i can't thankyou enough for him, he really has completed the family. :love:

:love: theo is doing great, he's very sweet, likes to head groom me but still not fussed on recieving it back lol. ted just loves him Cerys, she gave him a tiny head hump on sunday :oops: was quiet embarrassing lol. i can't thankyou enough for him, he really has completed the family. :love:

Aww no problem, I couldn't think of a better home for him!! We need more Lindsays in Northern Ireland!!

Ha ha, naughty Ted!! I have 2 girlie bunnies who do that :oops::oops::lol: They are always at it, my trio and the other pair rarely do it, but the girlies are always being naughty! :lol: The bunnies at work always start it when there are kids about too :lol::oops:

:lol::lol: aw thankyou Cerys. haha bet you that takes some explaining to do. rascals. i never thought ted had it in her till sunday. i was gobsmacked haha. :lol: think theo was just as surprised. although he has a tendency to spray her with peee :mrgreen: which she comes running over to get wiped off lol :love:

:lol::lol: aw thankyou Cerys. haha bet you that takes some explaining to do. rascals. i never thought ted had it in her till sunday. i was gobsmacked haha. :lol: think theo was just as surprised. although he has a tendency to spray her with peee :mrgreen: which she comes running over to get wiped off lol :love:

Hee hee Naughty Theo! My little black devil Nethie Tony is forever spraying Figaro with wee! Sadly Figaro is, or rather was, pure white!! :lol::lol:

Back