PDA

View Full Version : Everywhere sold out Burns Oat hay...grrrr

lildebs
03-11-2009, 10:04 PM
I want to try my buns with the Oat Hay as I've heard good thing...and obviously must be good because everywhere is out of stock :roll:

Does anyone know where there is any in stock...come on please, I won't take the whole lot just one bag.....promise:lol::lol: or

can you suggest any more types of Hay that's good?? preferably by Paypal

Snowberry
03-11-2009, 10:05 PM
I get my local animal feed place to order it in for me from their suppliers.

Santa
03-11-2009, 10:05 PM
I have a feeling that there isn't a stock of Burns Oat Hay at the moment - they'd been having supplier problems with lots of dust and poor quality hay. There's another post about it floating about on the forum somewhere...

Edit: there ya go :) http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=201947&highlight=burns

Snowberry
03-11-2009, 10:07 PM
I have a feeling that there isn't a stock of Burns at the moment - they'd been having supplier problems with lots of dust and poor quality hay. There's another post about it floating about on the forum somewhere...

No-one mentioned it when I picked up my order earlier. This one only took a few days to get in whereas I was waiting 2 weeks before. I can ring them tomorrow and find out who there supplier is if it helps.

BB Mommy
03-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Noooo!!!
I only have 3 bags left and they'll be gone in a few days.
My bunnies won't talk to me if they don't get their oat hay:lol:

hurricanhoney
03-11-2009, 10:14 PM
I haven't been able to get any either I am rationing my bag. I have just ordered Oxbow Oat and Orchard Grass to make up for it.

hurricanhoney
03-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Just realised that the Rabbit Welfare sell it but it is 6.60 a bag:shock: It does appear to be in stock though.

Diddeen
03-11-2009, 10:39 PM
I haven't been able to get any either I am rationing my bag. I have just ordered Oxbow Oat and Orchard Grass to make up for it.

oooh my lot went nuts for that last time i tried it.

Diddeen
03-11-2009, 10:41 PM
they have it on here
http://www.petsnpotions.com/BurnsGreenOatHay_39.htm

Diddeen
03-11-2009, 10:45 PM
mine preferred Brome hay but i couldnt find it this year :?

The Duchess
03-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Just realised that the Rabbit Welfare sell it but it is 6.60 a bag:shock: It does appear to be in stock though.

Yep pricey, but that apparently includes postage. Still if you buy more than one thing that's not a bargain.

Bunny Buddy
03-11-2009, 10:52 PM
they have it on here

It says it's out of stock now - I wonder how that happened :lol::lol:

amyhhh
03-11-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm trying to persuade mine that they like other types of hay as much really, until it comes back in stock again . They aren't very convinced! They seem to think the stalky dust free hay is more or less edible if they are hungry enough though!

lildebs
03-11-2009, 11:05 PM
No-one mentioned it when I picked up my order earlier. This one only took a few days to get in whereas I was waiting 2 weeks before. I can ring them tomorrow and find out who there supplier is if it helps.

yes please....thankyou:love:

lildebs
03-11-2009, 11:08 PM
they have it on here

Aha FAB! :thumb:...thanks ever so much...better go and order before it''s all gone!!:shock:

lildebs
03-11-2009, 11:10 PM
It says it's out of stock now - I wonder how that happened :lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::roll: ...I wonder's :lol::lol::lol:

lildebs
03-11-2009, 11:14 PM
:shock::shock::shock::roll: ...I wonder's :lol::lol::lol:

I just told Bella and Oscar they said you a naughty hay-napper :no:...:lol::lol:

holidayhutch
03-11-2009, 11:14 PM
I have spoken directly to the sales manager at Burns today and have been told they have no idea when it will be back in stock at present. They are also now out of stock of the Mountain Meadow Hay too with no due date on that either. We do have a little left of the MMH in stock but no Burns Oat. Have some Oxbow though instead:)

Bunny Buddy
03-11-2009, 11:16 PM
I just told Bella and Oscar they said you a naughty hay-napper :no:...:lol::lol:

I wasn't me I promise - I just had a look out of nosiness :shock:

Not me Bella and Oscar - you need to look further for the culprit :lol::lol:

lildebs
03-11-2009, 11:29 PM
I have spoken directly to the sales manager at Burns today and have been told they have no idea when it will be back in stock at present. They are also now out of stock of the Mountain Meadow Hay too with no due date on that either. We do have a little left of the MMH in stock but no Burns Oat. Have some Oxbow though instead:)

They have Oxbow Oat hay...have you tried this one? 425g -4.35

Bunny Buddy
03-11-2009, 11:29 PM
They are also now out of stock of the Mountain Meadow Hay too with no due date on that either.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

We do have a little left of the MMH in stock but no Burns Oat.

You've four bags less now ;)

holidayhutch
03-11-2009, 11:35 PM
They have Oxbow Oat hay...have you tried this one? 425g -4.35

Yep have tried it, we sell it:lol::D

lildebs
03-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Oh:oops: ..:lol: how big a bag is that ..useless at metrics..how much is P&P...is Burns hay 900g - 11.15 delivered a good price......no I'm not teling anyone where I've seen it :lol::lol:...I will...soon:lol:

lildebs
04-11-2009, 12:16 AM
mine preferred Brome hay but i couldnt find it this year :?

They have this on the RWAF site- 425g=6.99 I think that includes postage...in stock:D