• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everywhere sold out Burns Oat hay...grrrr

lildebs

Mama Doe
I want to try my buns with the Oat Hay as I've heard good thing...and obviously must be good because everywhere is out of stock :roll:

Does anyone know where there is any in stock...come on please, I won't take the whole lot just one bag.....promise:lol::lol: or

can you suggest any more types of Hay that's good?? preferably by Paypal

I have a feeling that there isn't a stock of Burns at the moment - they'd been having supplier problems with lots of dust and poor quality hay. There's another post about it floating about on the forum somewhere...

No-one mentioned it when I picked up my order earlier. This one only took a few days to get in whereas I was waiting 2 weeks before. I can ring them tomorrow and find out who there supplier is if it helps.

Noooo!!!
I only have 3 bags left and they'll be gone in a few days.
My bunnies won't talk to me if they don't get their oat hay:lol:

I haven't been able to get any either I am rationing my bag. I have just ordered Oxbow Oat and Orchard Grass to make up for it.

Just realised that the Rabbit Welfare sell it but it is £6.60 a bag:shock: It does appear to be in stock though.

I'm trying to persuade mine that they like other types of hay as much really, until it comes back in stock again . They aren't very convinced! They seem to think the stalky dust free hay is more or less edible if they are hungry enough though!

I have spoken directly to the sales manager at Burns today and have been told they have no idea when it will be back in stock at present. They are also now out of stock of the Mountain Meadow Hay too with no due date on that either. We do have a little left of the MMH in stock but no Burns Oat. Have some Oxbow though instead:)

I have spoken directly to the sales manager at Burns today and have been told they have no idea when it will be back in stock at present. They are also now out of stock of the Mountain Meadow Hay too with no due date on that either. We do have a little left of the MMH in stock but no Burns Oat. Have some Oxbow though instead:)

They have Oxbow Oat hay...have you tried this one? 425g -£4.35

Back